Learn how to use Enhanced Chat to engage with your event organizer, attendees, and fellow presenters below:
On Stage Chat: the onstage chat allows you to speak with fellow speakers and hosts - this is a space where you can share any technical issue or receive any speaker cues such as an update on time! This chat is NOT public to the event audience.
Event Chat: the event chat allows you to engage with the audience and is public to all in attendance of the event
Private Chat: the private chat allows you to engage one on one with an individual host, speaker, or attendee
Note: The Chat you are on will be highlighted navy - be sure you are in the correct chat before sending your message! Sent something by accident? No worries - the host(s) can delete messages on your behalf.
- All hosts, speakers, and attendees can submit a question through the Q&A anytime before or during the event
- Others can upvote a question if they are also interested in the answer. Those questions with the most upvotes will move to the top of the list of questions.
- Once a question has been answered, the host can mark it as Answered
- The host(s) of the event can submit a Poll before or during the event for the audience to respond to
- Polls can have up to 8 options and results of the poll will show in real-time
Pro-tip: Once the event is live - you will not be able to audibly speak with the host(s) or event organizer through the component. It is best to keep a cell phone nearby with important numbers in case you need to speak with someone quickly!